GATE 2017 is an engineering entrance exam for all those students who are seeking admission in various post graduate courses like Ph.D, M.Tech, M.E,. GATE 2017 will be conducted by 7 IITs. It is an all india examination that largely examines a extensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and technology.
GATE Online Application Form 2017All the candidates who are eagerly waiting for this exam they keep visiting regularly for official site. The GATE 2017 Application form is to be started from 1st September, 2017. on its official website at – gate.iitkgp.ac.in. So all the candidates who satisfy the GATE 2017 requirement can apply through online mode on or before the last date which is, 01 October, 2017. For more further details regarding GATE exam read out below information and we suggest to check official Notification and fill the online application form on the same portal site at gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
GATE 2017 Application Form Fee
- General/OBC Category need to pay :- Rs 1500/- As application fee.
- SC/ST and Other Reserved Category need to pay :- Rs 750/- as application fee.
GATE 2017 Educational QualificationsTo apply for this exam candidates must have done their B.Tech/BE and also those Candidates who are in final year can also apply for GATE 2017.
Candidates who have done Master’s degree in any branch of Statistics/ Mathematics/ Science / and Computer Science or corresponding to it can also apply.
GATE 2017 Application ProcessFor GATE 2017 information related to the candidates will be available in a single GATE Online Application Processing System. Candidates have to register and fill the application through online mode only on the zonal GATE 2017 official websites of IISc and any of the seven IITs. All the Candidates must upload the photograph and signature of the applicant during the online application form submission.
Please note that all necessary certificates, such as, degree certificate /certificate from the Principal and the category certificate, if any are also to be uploaded. Please note that application forms are not available for sale or apply online anywhere else. In this page we provide some step for apply online application form which are mention below.
How to Apply Online for Gate 2015-2017
- First log-on to official website at www.gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Then find the link of GATE 2017 online application.
- After that Click on GATE 2017 Apply Online.
- Then fill up the online application form with Required details.
- Check the Complete details which is mentioned in the application are correct.
- Then Submit the application form and save it for further use.
- Must Take a print out of the application form for future use.
GATE 2017 Important Dates
- on-line Registration start date :- 1st September, 2015
- last date submitting on-line application :- 1st October, 2015
- Admit Card will be upload on: 17th December, 2015
- Written Examination will be held on : 31st January, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th February, 2017.
- Date of Result declaration: March, 2017.